Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Using Dove Beauty Cream Bar and Antibacterial Soap on my face?

Will they make me break out? I heard the Dove bar actually helps spots, is this true? And does the antibacterial soap help prevent future break out? I know antibacterial soap can be harsh on the skin, so is only using it a few times a week ok?Using Dove Beauty Cream Bar and Antibacterial Soap on my face?
I love Dove - I use it on my body and face and it doesn't make me break out at all (and I am usually prone to breakouts)Using Dove Beauty Cream Bar and Antibacterial Soap on my face?
the dove bar soap works wonders. I wouldn't use antibacterial soap, it will only make your skin extremely dry and prone to more breakouts.





definetly use the new ';go fresh'; dove body bar. Its made out of lemongrass and grapefruit and contains small exfoliator beads that clear up skin fabulously.
I just started using dove for my face. I have been using proactiv and this seems to be just as good.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment