Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What are your beauty secrets??? Face creams, masks, anything you do that help keep your skin/face lookin young?

I'll be 25 this year and want to know what I can do to help keep my face lookin young and firm as long as possible. Also, what kind of specific moisturizers and creams have you used that you would personally recommend. And should I really invest in an eye cream, or will my face moisturizer be fine for my eye area as well?What are your beauty secrets??? Face creams, masks, anything you do that help keep your skin/face lookin young?
ok well first of all i am a ';sample'; junkie. i prefer to try everything in the small free packages from places like sephora before spending a lot of money. so with that said these are the products that i actually have invested in b/c they work for me:





- i have Retin-A (from derm) for any pimples


- i also like to get mild at-home chemical peels about every 4 months


- i like using Dermatologica Multivitiamin Power Recovery Masque 2x a week. (i also recommend their sebum clearing masque to if you have that problem)


- my favorite moisturizer so far is Dr. Brandt RP3 cream (its pricey though so i'm living of samples i ordered on ebay now)


- i also hear good things about Amatokin but i haven't tried it


- I like Cosmedicine's Opti-mologist eye cream. it works well for me by erasing the dark circles. i've tried many other more costly eye creams and got zero results, so its all trail and error (again try samples)


- i use Cosmedicine's Medi-Matte lotion every morning it keeps your skin from getting shiny for hours


- and i like Tarte's Clean Slate face primer under foundation (or you can wear it alone), it feels like your skin is made of satin.


hope that helps some.What are your beauty secrets??? Face creams, masks, anything you do that help keep your skin/face lookin young?
i really recommend


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Esotico鈥?/a> and http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Rejuven鈥?/a> and the last product i use on my face


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Rejuven鈥?/a>


and for my baths and body:


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Passion鈥?/a>


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Clearly鈥?/a>


and http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Chocola鈥?/a>


by the way i have really sensitive skin so i only use natural products!


i think that you don't need an eye cream and can use a normal cream for your eyes!
Murad products saved my life- i went from having acne so bad that it looked like my cheeks were made of raw ground beef- now i have amazingly clear skin without scars and i actually get compliments on how good my skin looks sometimes- it didnt dry me out or make my face feel like i was burning off- it actually smelled good and fresh and it feels great- like i said a total lifesaver...Murad.com
Eating healthy, tretinion cream (prescribed by derm), drinking lots of water, facials, and exercise (releases toxins and brings blood to the face).
stay out of the sun


use hats outside and sunscreen


take off your make up asap with a very gentle soup .do not wear foundation


dont smoke


and dont be hitting the crack pipe during the week only on weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment