Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's the difference between Nivea Aqua Beauty cream and the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care cream?

I want a cream for my combination skin, and I read about these two and I can't find an actual difference except the price, so which one would be more suitable?What's the difference between Nivea Aqua Beauty cream and the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care cream?
If you use a lot of makeup, go for the beauty one. It'll keep your skin healthy. Otherwise I suggest the day care one, especially if you get spots/blackheads. Tip: Don't use oily products on spots, they work in the short run but make it worse in the long run.


Hope this helps :)What's the difference between Nivea Aqua Beauty cream and the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care cream?
Basically, just the price, I looked at the ingredients in both. Go for the cheaper one. :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment