Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's your favorite beauty cream? Have you found anything to help with sagging?

I use alpha hydrox for wrinkles, but I'm finding that I need something with ';lift';- have you tried any of them?What's your favorite beauty cream? Have you found anything to help with sagging?
I've always used Pond's Cold Cream in the evening. As far as sagging, I use a wonderful product from France (Plaster of Paris).What's your favorite beauty cream? Have you found anything to help with sagging?
Edward is NOT a woman. We are more prone to sagging than men. Muscle tone isn't the whole gist of what sagging is about. That's why more women get face lifts! I am going to try the plaster of paris. That's a hoot. Right now I am trying Oli of Olay Regenerist. I got a sample kit really cheap and thought it was worth a try. I just don't find that anything I have tried really works. I am resigned to looking saggy and wrinkled! sigh.
I use Dove to wash my face and rinse in luke cool water, then pat dry. I then Moisturize with plain old Oil of Olay (if you can find the just plain old stuff. As for sagging I will have to borrow some Plaster of Paris from a friend !!!! hahahahaha !!! Seriously though. For sagging under my chin I tilt my head back as far as I can looking up at the ceiling. I take my lower lip up over my top teeth and lips reaching for my nose with the lower lip. Try it. You can feel it pulling your skin tight on your neck !!! Go it 5 to 10 times a day or as many as you want !!! For sagging skin under your arms I take 2, 3 pound weights one in each hand and raise them all the way straight up over my head, then I bend my elbows and lower the weights behind my head as far down as I can reach. I do 20 of these a day but start off with 10 or 12. I have no flab under my arms at all.
I have found that I don't need anything to help with sagging. My face does it automatically.
Oh my god I am laughing so hard over here!! Gladys you crack me up!!! Have you tried Duct tape!Just Kidding!The girls are all right Gravity is gonna get you no matter what. Lots of water is the best a healthy diet, no to firming cream it just tightens and makes the skin look stiff, fake, moisturize!!! oil of Olay, Aveeno, the best,And Exfoliate. consumer reports...Cosmetologist of 23 yrs...
I think what Gladys calls plaster of paris we call


pollyfilla here in the UK.


Its the only thing bar surgery that could help me.


I learned to live with my wrinkles, I will never love


them but hey its not so bad.


As my old mum used to say ';quit complaining, there are


plenty of people in the graveyard who would swap places with you';
I use oil of Olay, I don't think any thing helps with sagging, gravity just helps it self as we age
I've heard it said so many times, that you can spend alot of


money on expensive creams, but the cheapest and most


reliable, is a jar of petroleum jelly. I remember Doris Day used


to grease herself down once a week, wear a pair of sweats


to bed, and scrub it all off the next morning. And she credited


that for soft, smoothe skin. I have no preferences, as I've tried


so many and all work about the same. But I have learned, to


rub up and not rub down, to aid in the sagging of skin. Also


try inflating your cheeks, and the insides of your mouth with


air at least a couple of times a day to help with the wrinkles


around your mouth. I've done this for years and do not look


my age, to this day. That's a beauty secret my mother passed


on. And she never looked her age either. This is the first time


I have revealed this to anyone. So use this in good health.
I'm 43 and not sagging yet, laughing helps me it tightens the muscles. I laugh all day even at myself.
I like The Principal Secret cream. It feels really nice on your skin. I am going to try the Oil of Olay wrinkle filler (if they would stop running out when I go to purchase) for laugh lines. Mostly I use when I want to look my best. Most of the time, I just use a moisturizer and call it a day. It is what it is.
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
I'm 64, and there is no sagging here. If you have muscle tone you do not sag. Its a sad thing that people do nothing all their lives, till their skin turns flabby, and sags off their bones. Great look don't you think ?
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment