Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Which beauty cream should I start using?

I'm 19 and want to start using beauty creams but there's so much on the market - anti-wrinke, age defying, rejuvenating etc..


Can anyone recommend a good one for me to try?


Ideally it needs to be a night cream as my skin gets oily in the day easily if I put creams on in the morning, and a highstreet brand that costs no more than 拢10


Thanks!Which beauty cream should I start using?
hi i would go to lush.





they have a clenaser caled baby face but its extremely mositurising! you dont even need moisturiser afterwards. so that would be great for you during the day!





at night i would recommend applying sweet almond oil to your skin or another oil. most creams are a scam. you only 19 so you dont need age defing or anti wrinkles cream yet.





lush has many creams and there i one called skin drink which is pretty good.





go to lush ad have a talk with them or order online! but yeah i would defiently recommened baby face!!





www.lush.co.uk





good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment