Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone used under eye bryten eye cream or the ponds white beauty detox range?

I just bought my first under eye bryten cream.. i've been using it for about 2 weeks now. .and i'm already seeing results!! I've had a cold.. and i get darfk circles under eyes when my asthma is bad.. lack of oxygen thing i think.. BUt i've tried a few products and i'm having the best results with this stuf.. PLUS.. there's a 30 day money back guarantee..Has anyone used under eye bryten eye cream or the ponds white beauty detox range?
I'm in Canada and I got it from Shopper's Drug Mart. the sales lady guaranteed it for 30 days.. and she said it's one of their best sellers and no one has returned it yet! Report Abuse
Has anyone used under eye bryten eye cream or the ponds white beauty detox range?
use Arbonne skin products. they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment