Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who uses what beauty creams & why?

I have always used Nivea since I was 16 and I'm now 29 and I have to say the products really work. I don't need to wear foundation at all because I believe Nivea is the best!Who uses what beauty creams %26amp; why?
I also use Nivea. I really don't see the point of paying loads for a moisturiser when a cheaper one does the job just as well - or sometimes even better!Who uses what beauty creams %26amp; why?
Nivea makes a good lotion! I have also put it on my hair, and it was amazingly soft afterwards! I've also put St. Ives on my hair and it gave it great moisture, because my hair is very dry! Report Abuse

Animals and birds use beauty creams
yes even i swear by the blue pot nivea cream....its simply the besttttttttttttttt.....nothing can match it...though i just feel taht since i'm now nearing 28...i would also want to take care of anti-age factors....so ive' bought myself some night creams with anti-age benefits n then apply nivea 4 nights n those anti-age creams teh rest of the 3 nights..........so that i get hte benefit of both..........but i just simply love niveaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yes I use beauty creams. If you've found one that works for you then stick to it. I'm 33 and I've been using Simple for years, I've got excema so need to be really careful what I use. I don't wear fondation every day at all but during the summer I like to use a tinted moisturiser.
I use lots of creams, but some days I forget about it, and use different creams all the time. I have number 7 moisturizer with spf, ponds eye cream and face cream, olay with fake tan, palmers, all that for the face.





Then for the hands I use Nivea and Neutrogina.





For the body baby oil, palmers or loreal with fake tan.
I too use Nivea (blue tub), i am 30 and i always get told i look younger than i am. If you want to change to a 'designer' brand, don't, they said on 'ten years younger' last night that you are simply paying for the brand name. Nivea always makes me feel clean and moisturised, i use it twice a day and also use vaseline, you can't beat the old fashioned brands!
LUSH!!! everything i put on my facial skin is from lush. not just because its natural but it genuinly works. plus when you go in the shop and ask a question they know the answers adn can advise you what products to use , when i asked in boots where the toothpaste was the shop assistant shrugged and walked off i wouldnt dream of asking for advise in there LOL!!!
Am a soap and water girl myself.
u have it in one Nivea my mother has been using it for over 30 years and she swears by it and if u were to meet here u would never think she is 70 odds everyone thinks she is only in her early 60s.
Hi I try to use creams but as I have senitive skin most creams bother my skin so I cant use them. My skin is better most days when I dont even wash it too be honest but then of course I feel unclean. I would love to beable just to put on a cream and never be able to wear make up but that isnt really possible as I cant use most of them and I end up wasting my money buying them. Im glad you dont have to wear make and and that nivea works for you. If I use nivea I come out in a rash so I cant use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment