Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I know dermatologists say that pore reducing creams don't work, but is there a medical procedure that will?

What kinds of medical procedures are used to reduce pore size? Maybe professional microdermabrasion or lasering?


Do you know links to any ';before and afters'; for reference?I know dermatologists say that pore reducing creams don't work, but is there a medical procedure that will?
I have tried professional microdermabrasion and it did work on my pores, i highly recommend it to anyone interested. if it doesn't work (and trust me, chances of that are slim), at least you will have a fresh, younger looking face at the end of the treatment.I know dermatologists say that pore reducing creams don't work, but is there a medical procedure that will?
I have problems with visible pores too. I tried chemical peeling like glycolic acid peeling. It helps to reduce visible pores with continue using creams recommended by dermatologist.
I also have them... and have had amazing results with cold (freezing) water to rinse my face cleanser off. I use Neutragena visibly clear cleanser.
you can pay a dermatologist for microdermabration, but even they will tell you not to waste your money. the at home kits are just as good. i like the nutregena one

No comments:

Post a Comment