Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Does anyone know if skin care creams/lotions that are sold in the dermatologist office really work any?

better than over the counter brands? I am thinking of trying the Philosophy brand which I can buy over the counter, but Obagi and MD Forte have been recommended also, and I think I buy them at the dermatologist Any opinions? Thanks!!!!Does anyone know if skin care creams/lotions that are sold in the dermatologist office really work any?
Yes, they work! But I've not tried the brands you mentioned. Get Therapeutic - very reliable brand and not as pricey too!!Does anyone know if skin care creams/lotions that are sold in the dermatologist office really work any?
for me i didnt try any but i know it is very expensive





i prefer to use natural things like olive or babaya soap they are very wonderful





use almond oil for your body , it is fantastic





also i like johnson %26amp; johnson brand especialy baby products it make the skin soft clean and fresh with nice smell


some times i am using body shop products





if you dont have any dermatologist problem you dont need to use these products
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment