Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No lotion/cream/body wash ever works for me!? DERMATOLOGIST HELP!?

I've tried Aveeno, Eucerin, Curel, Cetaphil. They just leave my skin in the same condition I started with. I have eczema, mild only on one arm and on my legs. And body washes never moisturize either, I gave them up. - I've tried olay, etc etc. The creams that the doctor prescribes uses work, but I don't want to use them allll my life.





Licensed Dermatologists/Eczematic patients - Recommend me a product!No lotion/cream/body wash ever works for me!? DERMATOLOGIST HELP!?
i use ribbons and cream it made by olay.. i use it and it works for me.it a new kind of body wash i soak in it for about 1hr and my skin is soft and smooth.. good luckNo lotion/cream/body wash ever works for me!? DERMATOLOGIST HELP!?
how long are you using a product? the skin needs at least a month to get used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment